Now in Daugavpils

Dubrovin Park

Information has been updated at 28.08.2018, 14:31

Located between Rigas and Parades Streets. The development of the park was actively supported by Pavel Dubrovin (1839–1890), who was the city mayor from 1876 to 1890. The park was named after its creator, and not far from the fountain there is a monument to P. Dubrovin – a bronze figure, about two metres tall (by A. Taratynov, 2007). In the sultry heat of summer nothing is more pleasant than to feel the refreshing coolness of the fountain, while in the evenings one can admire a fantastic play of water and light.