Daugavpils City Council:
Special Tax and Co-Financing Programms Within Daugavpils:
- up to 25% for those who have created at least 5 new work places in a current year
- up to 50% for the enterprises that employ people with disabilities (minimum 50% of the number of employees)
- co-financing up to 70% for connecting to a centralized water supply or sewerage system
- up to 75% of total project implementation costs. Maximum Grant volume 7 000 EUR
> Register your company, merchant or organization in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia
> Apply for any type of your business and method of tax payment at State Revenue Service of the Republic of Latvia
Financing possibilities and platforms:
Within the project, clients can apply for two types of grants:
up to 10 000 euros for specific services (prototyping, testing, licensing, certification, logistics, outsourcing, expert advice, etc.) - for each service;
up to 5 000 euros to cover the cost of acquiring equipment (production equipment, materials and raw materials) - for each unit of purchase. To apply for a hardware grant, a company must be a LIAA customer for at least 1 year.
Each grant is provided as co-financing with a maximum aid intensity of 50% of eligible costs.
Incubator customers can submit 8 grant applications per calendar year.
To summarize: a client can receive support from 40 000 - 80 000 euros per year, but not more than 200 000 euros for 3 years.
Loan To Start A Business
Loans for Business Angels Co-financed Projects
Seed and Start-Up Venture Capital Programme
Accelerator Funds Programme
Social Entrepreneurship Programme
Latgale Special Economic Zone:
Special Tax Relief Within Latgale SEZ:
80% relief for company income tax;
Up to 100% relief for property tax.
Maximum allowed support intensity from the investments:
- 55% of the investment costs in tax relief – when the company conforms to category of small or micro company;
- 45% of the investment costs in tax relief – when the company conforms to category of medium company;
- 35% of the investment costs in tax relief – when the company conforms to category of large company.
- Long-term tangible investments – buildings, constructions, equipment and machinery;
- Long-term intangible investments – costs of acquisition of patents and technology;
- The assets purchased must be new, except if the company conforms to the status of small or medium-sized capital company.
- Employee salary with taxes for 2 years.